The Office of Community Engagement and Strategic Advocacy (OCESA) is a division of the County Administrative Office.
OCESA is responsible for oversight of Public Safety, Health and Human Services and Human Resources Departments.
Other projects and initiatives within the OCESA division include:
- Countywide Action Plan for Building Safe & Thriving Communities
- Implementation of Governing for Racial Equity Strategy
- Liaison with the Public Safety Departments that include the Offices of Sheriff, District Attorney, Probation and Public Defender.
- Special Projects assigned by the County Administrative Office and Board of Supervisors
OCESA provides staff support for a number of standing and ad hoc committees of the Board of Supervisors, including the Health & Human Services Committee.
Manny González, Assistant County Administrative Officer
(831) 796-3593 email@example.com
Rosemary Soto, Management Analyst III
(831) 755-5840 firstname.lastname@example.org
Maegan Ruiz-Ignacio, Administrative Secretary-Confidential
(831) 755-5820 Ruiz-IgnacioM@co.monterey.ca.us