- Agricultural and Winery Corridor Plan
- Agricultural and Winery Corridor Plan Map
- 2010 Mo Co Adopted General Plan
- Ag/Winery Corridor Application Checklist
- RMA - Building / Planning / Public Works Services
- Monterey County Environmental Health
- Santa Lucia Highlands Wine Artisans
- Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association
- Wine Trail
- Winkler Report 1960
- Wine/Viticulture Occupations: South Central Coast
Agriculture and Winery Resources:
WINERY CORRIDOR STORY MAP (Click to view full screen)
(Scroll Down to View Timeline - Monterey Wine Success: How?)
The Wine Corridor had been identified as a promising opportunity for tourism and agriculture promotion. Significant work had been done to analyze the opportunity and lay the groundwork for developing the Corridor.
Winery Corridor Interactive Infographics
Timeline - Monterey Wine Success: How? (Click to view full screen)
Ag-Technology is a major opportunity the County views as priority.
Ag-Technology History Infographic
Enhance and extend the County’s formidable competitive advantage in agriculture by supporting the development of a broad initiative in applied research and development, focused on science and technology to improve the processes of farming and harvesting in efficient and sustainable ways.
Enhance the efficiency and sustainability of agriculture processes for local firms, and create a Center of Excellence for exporting technologies and expertise to other regions.