Resource Management Agency
168 W. Alisal St.
Salinas, CA 93901
Although every effort is made to provide complete and accurate information on this website and all its documents, users are advised to contact applicable County Resource Management Agency staff before making project decisions and fee estimates.
Below is a list of high-interest projects that are currently under review by the County. Clicking on the link will take you to a summary page for the selected project. Click here to view a list of all approved planning projects.
- Mitigation Monitoring Annual Report - (REF160036) (Board of Supervisors December 6, 2016)
- California Flats Solar – (PLN120294, South County Area Plan) (Updated October 8, 2014)
- Carmel Properties Company/Foothill Partners (Rio Ranch Marketplace) - (PLN150668, Carmel Valley Master Plan) (Updated December 13, 2016)
- Carmel Rio Road Subdivision – (PLN140089, Carmel Valley Master Plan) (Added July 30, 2015)
- Carmel Valley Master Plan – Traffic Improvement Plan (CVTIP) – (PLN050133 - Carmel Valley Area Plan) – Assessment of Carmel Valley Master Plan Policy 126.96.36.199 and update of the traffic fee program for Carmel Valley
- East Garrison – (PLN030204, Greater Monterey Penninsula) (Updated July 7, 2011)
- Election Signs Regulations (Chapter 21.60) – (Coastal Areas) (Inland Areas)
- Ferrini Ranch Subdivision – (PLN040758 – Toro Area Plan)
- Harper Canyon (Encina Hills) Subdivision EIR – (PLN000696, Toro Area Plan) (Updated September 10, 2014)
- Huckleberry Hill Public Safety Radio Site – (PLN100516, Del Monte Forest Land Use Plan) (Posted July 11, 2014)
- Landfill Buffer Zone Ordinance
- Medical Marijuana Interim Ordinance (Urgency Measure) - (REF150047, County-Wide) (Posted July 2, 2015)
- Medical Marijuana Regulations – (REF150048, County-Wide) (Adopted; Updated August 23, 2016)
- Paraiso Springs Resort – (PLN040183, Central Salinas Valley) (Updated August 13, 2013)
- Pebble Beach Company – (PLN100138, Del Monte Forest LUP and Greater Monterey Peninsula Area Plan) (Approved by Board of Supervisors, June 19, 2012) (Updated September 1, 2015)
- Pebble Beach Inclusionary Housing - (PLN130447, Greater Monterey Peninsula Area Plan) (Updated August 11, 2016)
- Rancho Cañada Village Subdivision - (PLN040061, Carmel Valley Master Plan) (Updated September 1, 2016)
- Signal Hill LLC/Mehdipour – (PLN100338, Del Monte Forest Area Land Use Plan) (Posted May 7, 2014)
- Spreckels Industrial Park LLC (Tanimura & Antle Agricultural Employee Housing Project) - (PLN150371, Greater Salinas Area Plan) (Updated August 27, 2015)
- Stonewall Quarry – (PLN060550, Central Salinas Valley Area Plan) (Updated November 28, 2012)
Carmel River/Lagoon Projects
- Carmel Lagoon Ecosystem Protective Barrier and Scenic Road Protective Barrier Systems (REF120051) [Updated February 6, 2017]
- CSA 50 Drainage and Floodplain Management Strategy (Updated September 29, 2015)
- Carmel River Floodplain Restoration and Environmental Enhancement (CR FREE) NEW!!
- San Clemente Dam Removal & Carmel River Reroute - (PLN110373, Greater Monterey Peninsula Area Plan and a portion in Cachagua Area Plan) (July 23, 2013)