Resource Management Agency
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93901
Although every effort is made to provide complete and accurate information on this website and all its documents, users are advised to contact applicable County Resource Management Agency staff before making project decisions and fee estimates.
Amendments to Attachment 1 (The 2010 General Plan)
- Updated Carmel Valley Master Plan Chapter (Chapter 9-B of the General Plan)
- Updated Public Services Chapter (Chapter 5 of the General Plan)
These replace the chapters in the previously submitted General Plan. Note:
The third amendment involved a land use designation change on a parcel in
southern Monterey County and did not have any effect on Fort Ord Territory.
Additions to Attachment 2 (CEQA Documents) - Addendums to the General Plan
EIR were prepared for the General Plan amendments listed above.
- Addendum 1 - (For Amendment to Chapter 5 of 2010 General Plan)
- Addendum 2 - (for Amendment to Carmel Valley Master Plan)
Additions to Attachment 3 (Reports and Resolutions) - Two new Board of Supervisors Board Reports and Resolutions certifying that the 2010 General Plan is consistent with the Base Reuse Plan:
- September 17, 2013 Board Report and Resolution affirming and updating the August 27, 2013 decision (Resolution # 13-0952)
- August 27, 2013 Board Report and Resolution (Resolution # 13-0290)
- Board Report for September 17, 2013 Public Hearing
Amended Attachment 5 (Consistency Analysis) - A new and updated consistency analysis was attached to the August 27 and September 17 Board Resolutions. That analysis is the same in both reports.
New Attachment 6 (Public Comment) - New comments and correspondence
received on for the August 27 and September 17 Board of Supervisors hearing on the consistency certification.
- Letter from Sierra Club - Ventana Chapter - September 16, 2013
- Letter from Law Offices of Michael Stamp - September 17, 2013
- Letter from Jane Haines - September 16, 2013
- Letter from Jane Hainse - August 26, 2013
Letter from MR Wolfe - August 26, 2013 (Attachement D of September 17, 2013 Board Report.