Resource Management Agency
Although every effort is made to provide complete and accurate information on this website and all its documents, users are advised to contact applicable County Resource Management Agency staff before making project decisions and fee estimates.
Click below for more information on permits offered through Monterey County RMA:
- Building Permit
- Certificate of Compliance
- Coastal Development Permit
- Design Approval
- Emergency Permits
- Encroachment Permit
- Film Permit
- Grading Permit
- Sewer Permit
- Special Event
- Transportation Permit
- Tree Removal Permit
- Use Permit
- Environmental Services Fees - Fees and policies, master fee resolution and fee waiver procedures.
- Building Services Fees - Fee ordinances, credit card authorization form and relevant fee schedules.
- Planning Department Fees - Planning fees including current Land Use fee schedule.
- Public Works Fees - Current Public Works department fee schedule.
- Parks Fees - Current Monterey County Parks department fee schedule.
Monterey County Accela Citizen Access (ACA): This is the primary online resource for Land Use information. The following can be done with ACA:
Monterey County Permit Tracker: This tool enables citizens to track Planning and Building permits in a more visual representation. The following can be done with Monterey County Permit Tracker: